Tapology Forums

USADA OUT BY TKO!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Richldnrd
Richldnrd
  • Predictions:  1,428  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  53
  • Post Score: -83

10.13.2023 | 8:47 AM ET

UFC TKOS USADA OVER BS DICTATOR POLICIES USING MCGREGOR AS ROADKILL!

UFC knocks USADA out of their drug testing program & takes over 33% of budget away to spare athletes from draconian track & trace technology. 

Drug testing for PEDs is one thing that supposedly "protects" athletes from harmful drugs. Adding the tracking technology adds a surveillance apparatus that has nothing to do with medical safety but rather an Orwellian dystopian overreach. If a system is breaching human rights under the guise of medical safety but doesn't address the unhealthy harmful weigh in standards that system isn't considered the health of the athletes at all. In my medical opinion 24 hour surveillance & geolocation of a human adds relatively no medical significance in comparison to the gaming of the weigh in system. 

Before needing a GPS location 24/7/365 of a person the "healthy" system needs to address the timing of the weight class standards which surpasses the regulations that are currently in place. Screw the geo tags & weight in on the way to the cage right before entering the cage not the day before. The unhealthy fluid shifts of 10 to 20 or more pounds between weigh in and the actual event is not only an overwhelming unfair advantage but multiples the harmful injuries from the sporting events.

"“It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.” ~ Voltaire"

Responses

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

10.14.2023 | 10:22 PM ET

Today's schizopost is brought to you by methamphetamines.

"..."

Richldnrd
Richldnrd
  • Predictions:  1,428  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  53
  • Post Score: -83

03.24.2024 | 9:03 AM ET

GMO

@GreenHornet 

Your genetic mutation clearly comes out in your verbal misadventures.
Have one of you medical professionals provide assistance wording correspondence 

"“It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.” ~ Voltaire"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,437  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  6,523
  • Post Score: 133

03.24.2024 | 2:03 PM ET

Lmao always enjoy a new comedy thread.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : McGregor Slags Arthur Guinness As Stout War Turns Hot
  • MMA Mania : Costa Done With Points: ‘I Will Take Heads Off’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC full fight video: Watch Conor McGregor's history-making KO of Eddie Alvarez
  • MMAFighting.com : Jailton Almeida explains UFC Paris callout, predicts finish of Ciryl Gane
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302 post-event facts: Islam Makhachev joins exclusive club with 14-fight winning streak
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Better or worse? UFC 302 winners grade the new UFC gloves
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Holland breaks down armbar finish of Michal Oleksiejczuk at UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Jailton Almeida wants UFC main event fight vs. Ciryl Gane in Paris: 'I can see myself finishing him'
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch epic promo for UFC 303: Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler
  • Jits Magazine : Tainan Dalpra Diqualified From IBJJF World Championship 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Dustin Poirier after UFC 302 title loss?
  • MMAFighting.com : Kevin Holland ‘heard the pop’ during nasty arm break on Michal Oleksiejczuk at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Can Still Compete With These Guys’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Today Islam grew a lot': Khabib Nurmagomedov praises Makhachev's performance at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Frustrated Paulo Costa vows to bring back old style after UFC 302 loss: ‘F*ck points or conserving energy’
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Islam Makhachev after UFC 302 title defense?
  • MMA Mania : Mak Reacts To White’s P4P Demotion
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean Strickland vows to wait ‘as long as it takes’ for title shot after UFC 302, slams inactive fighters
  • MMA Junkie : If Dustin Poirier doesn't retire, ex-champ Alexander Volkanovski wants 'a little dance' after UFC 302